Wednesday, December 4, 2019

2019 Card-vent Calendar: December 4

December 4, 2019:
1961 Topps #4 Lenny Green
That awkward moment, when you realize there are still 12 days of school left before Christmas Break, and you've just come back from Thanksgiving weekend and you've only been "teaching" for three days and it feels like 3,000 days and everything sucks.  Honestly, putting the Card-vent Calendar together is my daily highlight.  Thanks for reading, thanks for commenting, I'm trying to avoid having Lenny's "Say What???" face be my constant expression, but it's hard to avoid now.

The back of this card says that Lenny hit .318 in the "Sally League" in 1956.  That made me larf.

Oh, and The Mandalorian and Baby Yoda are my everything right now.  That and Card-vent.  I do it because I love it.

1 comment:

  1. Sally League is still used today as an abbreviation for the South Atlantic League. And yes Mandalorian and Baby Yoda rule!

    ReplyDelete