Thursday, December 28, 2023

Trade Me Anything XVII #7

I got a package from Tim in the mail quite a few days before Christmas and I have a little bit of time before I have to move on to the next family obligation, so here we go.

Giving: 
All of the ASG Inserts I Pulled, #US291 Sepncer Turnbull Rainbow Foil, #AA-69 Bob Feller All Aces, #88US-16 Tanner Bibee, #88US20 Johnny Bench, #88US-46 Vladimir Guerrero

Getting:
A nice Christmas card...
...that had a Robin Yount Donruss Champions card inside.
Box #2 of 1990 Collect-a-Books
I bought box #1 back when these came out, but never got the rest of them.
A whole bunch of bagged cards.
These are arranged in a somewhat categorized fashion, too much to go through now, but they might make an appearance this summer.

This is all cool stuff, Tim!  Thanks for taking part once again, and enjoy the cards.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry this is late but I did receive the cards from you. Thank you for the "Trade Me Anything" giveaway. I am already thinking about the 2024 edition.

    ReplyDelete