Sunday, December 12, 2021

Trade Me Anything XV: #3

I would like to start by thanking everyone who sent me something for being patient.  Work is busy, Card-vent is in full swing, and the unopened TMA packages are piling up.  Don't worry, I'll get to each one in due time.  This one is from gcrl, another longtime trader.
 
Giving:
#70YT-55 Cody Bellinger
#86B-1 Mike Trout 1986 Topps 35th Anniversary Blue Border
#86C-42 Mike Trout Topps 35th Anniversary Refractor
 
Getting:
Lot of 6 Milwaukee Brewers

Pro Hockey NHL 75-76 Book
This cover reminds me that Mrs. Thorzul has had the idea that we are going to flood the backyard to make a skating rink this winter.  I will keep you posted on this.

May 1964 Issue of Playboy Magazine
No cover, but here's a look at the first and last pages.  Certain things were a lot tamer back then, but not the misogyny.

2011 Topps Collector's Guide
Interesting little booklet, with highlights from past sets and each team's 2011 schedule.

 @wthballs Promo Sticker

Some Cards From My Want List
A good portion of this year's Update I needed, some 2008 UD O-Pee-Chee, and some '74 Topps.

 2013 Topps Jered Weaver BCCG 10

A Daisy Ridley Star Wars Something-or-Other

And I think that's it (so long as I didn't misplace anything).  It's these eclectic trades that really make this worthwhile.  Thanks, gcrl!


1 comment:


  1. Thanks for your beautiful blog.i love it. If you are searching for Legit Financial services click below:
    dark web money
    dark web financial services
    paypal transfer dark web
    darknet paypal transfer .I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon…

    ReplyDelete