Wednesday, December 15, 2021

2021 Card-vent Calendar: December 15

December 15, 2021:
2012 Topps Pro Debut #116 Jake Hager AUTO
It's Wednesday, you know what that means.

Wow.  I just got done watching Hangman Adam Page and Bryan Danielson wrestle for a damn hour.  Jeez, AEW continues to bring it week after week.  Speaking of AEW, they have an Upper Deck card set scheduled to release in January.  Lucky for me, I already got a Jake Hager AUTO.

Wrong Jake Hager?  Ah, that's fine with me.  There are guys in the Inner Circle I am a bigger fan of.  As for the baseball Jake Hager, it looks like he finally saw some MLB action in 2021.  He recorded three hits in 30 plate appearances in a season split between the Mets and Diamondbacks.  Believe it or not, he was a part of my Milwaukee Brewers organization for a little less than a month this past spring, but was then claimed off waivers by Seattle, and a month after that by Arizona.  

The question remains: Does this Jake Hager prefer wearing solid-color polos and sensible slacks?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment