Wednesday, December 22, 2021

2021 Card-vent Calendar: December 22

December 22, 2021:
2004 Upper Deck #367 Joe Randa
Yeah, we get it.
Big glove.  Har-har.

You know what, Milwaukee native* Joe Randa?
That big shirt is the real embarrassment here.

That's all I got for today.  I'm gassed.  Last day of school before break.  I got the kids hopped up on bottomless soda and then sent them home.  It's how true masters practice their craft.


*Milwaukee, my ass.  Dude went to high school in Kettle Moraine, where this kids practically emerge from the womb wearing Rec-Specs and sporting rat tails. 

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear rat tails are still popular somewhere on the globe. Someone has to keep that tradition alive. Bottomless soda? Way too pricey for me. I bought a huge bag of Dum Dums and passed them out to my kiddies. I usually go with mini candy canes, but couldn't find them.

    ReplyDelete