Wednesday, December 7, 2022

2022 Card-vent Calendar: December 7

December 7, 2022:
2018 Topps Star Wars Galactic Files Reborn - Band of Heroes #BH-7 The Resistance
It's trivia night, so I've gotta rush this one out.  Quick and dirty, who's your favorite character on this card?  Don't think about it too hard, just go with your gut.

I'm the type of guy who hasn't even seen whatever they called Episode IX, so my Star Wars cred, which peaked in the '90s, has taken a hit in recent years.  My head settled on Chewbacca, but I know in my heart that it's R2-D2.  That kid has been through a lot, and he (?) remains the soul of the series.
 
So who ya got?  Leave a comment on this post or respond to the tweet that brought you here. 

2 comments:

  1. R2-D2 is barely in the new trilogy, which is really too bad. My favorite of these is Rey. She's a great character, too bad too many toxic "fans" couldn't see past her gender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The old school SW fanboy votes for R2D2... but I also really like Ello Asty (the alien Resistance pilot). JJ Abrams is a huge fan of the Beastie Boys, so he honored them with that character.

    ReplyDelete