Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Trade Me Anything XIV: The Keepers

 This year's box of Update yielded much less bounty than in previous years.  Last year I got a 1/1 letter patch, and this year got stiffed on the hit.  Ordinarily I'd keep more than two cards, but I wanted to make sure traders had something good to pick from.  Here are the ones I'm holding on to.

#P-12 Alec Bohm 1989 Topps #1 Prospect
This one is staying with me only because of the name.  He pronounces his last name the way telemarketers do mine when they call.

#U-208 Randy Arozarena

The one saving grace of this box was getting two Arozerena base cards.  I will hold on to this one for awhile to see if he can come out of the gate hot in 2021.  Great photo, too.

Stay tuned for the first TMA trades to start rolling in.

No comments:

Post a Comment