Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Trade Me Anything XIV: #2

 Alright, getting back on track with the trade posts now that I'm officially on Thanksgiving break.  This one comes from long-timer gcrl.
 
Giving:
#P-3 Wander Franco 1989 Topps #1 Prospect, #U-234 Gavin Lux, #NG-8 Jeff Bagwell A Numbers Game

 Getting:
2020 Topps Update #U-133 Chris Iannetta, #U-258 Todd Frazier
Nice, two of the four cards I need to finish the set.

2019 Opening Day Orioles Mascot
No name, like some of the others.  I had to check, and it's just "The Oriole Bird"?

2008 Upper Deck Lot
A nice stack to help me make some progress on an older set.

Some Brewers
My five favorites in this bunch:
2014 Topps Chrome Purple Jonathan Lucroy

2020 Heritage Yelich/Hiura Master & Apprentice

2019 Topps Yasmai Grandal Yellow Parallel
We really missed this guy this season.  Too bad we only had him for a year.

2019 Topps Eric "I Got a Lot of Blood, and a Lot of Urine" Thames 1984 Topps 35th Anniversary

2020 Gypsy Queen Lorenzo Cain Green Parallel
I always like green.

Thanks, gcrl, your anything is always welcome here!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the cards. Maybe next year I'll mix it up a bit with my anything.

    ReplyDelete