Sunday, November 8, 2020

Trade Me Anything XIV Has Arrived!

It's early-mid-November, and that mean's it's time for Trade Me Anything.  If you've been following my box break on Twitter this weekend, you've seen a whole host of problems with the 2020 Topps Update Series set.  From the nonexistent hit in my box, to being four cards short of a full set, to the inexcusable card orientation gaffe, Topps just can't stop messing up.  It's really frustrating, especially when you consider how high the price of a box has risen.  It really discourages me from trying out any other Topps products throughout the rest of the year.

Hopefully we can find the silver lining to this ominous cloud of a product.  There are some good cards I'm hoping find a proper home.  If you're a long-time participant or a potential rookie trader, here's the deal: Claim any of the cards below you want to trade me for, and get ready to send me anything in return.  Anything at all.  Official guidelines below.

1. Check out the list of available cards below. Select one (or a few) you want. Just remember, the more you claim, the better your trade material should be.

2. Send me an email with your choice of card(s) at bill13boehm@yahoo.com or DM me on Twitter @THORZUL
Please don't leave a request comment on the blog. This just confuses people, so don't do it, it will just be deleted and will not count.

3. I will reply to you as to the card's availability. First come, first serve. I will include my mailing address.

4. When I confirm the card of your choice, pick out one or more of your own cards or anything else you want to send me. A few guidelines about what you can't send: Nothing that should really be in the garbage, nothing perishable, and nothing illegal. (Notice I didn't say nothing immoral.) I've got a want list you could check out, too!

5. Send me whatever is was you picked out. Don't tell me what it is before you send it, I'd like to have it be a surprise! Include a SASE or you won't be getting your card.

6. When I receive your item, I will take a picture of the trade materials and post the happy couple on my blog, and then I will send you the card. Here are the cards you may choose from. Cards that have officially been claimed are in BOLD

Base Cards
5 Starlin Castro - Nationals
39 Kevin Plawecki - Red Sox
45 Zack Wheeler - Philies
48 Sandy Leon - Indians (Tim)
69 Derek Holland - Pirates
91 Julio Teheran - Angels
102 Kevin Genkel - Diamondbacks
127 Ryan Weber - Red Sox
157 Deivy Grullon - Phillies
165 Kyle Wright - Braves (JW)
184 Miguel Cabrera - Tigers
185 Max Scherzer - Nationals
192 Ian Miller - Cubs
201 Anthony Rizzo - Cubs
217 Andrew Suarez - Giants
220 Alec Mills - Cubs
228 Starling Marte - Diamondbacks
234 Gavin Lux - Dodgers (gcrl)
238 Tim Locastro - Diamondbacks
242 Ty France - Padres (David)
249 Aroldis Chapman - Yankees
280 Albert Pujols - Angels (JW)

20 Years of the Captain
9 Derek Jeter - Yankees

A Numbers Game
8 Jeff Bagwell - Astros (gcrl)

Rainbow Foil Parallel
15 Aaron Judge - Yankees
57 Yoan Lopez - Diamondbacks

Advanced Stats Parallel (#/300)
99 Cesar Hernandez - Indians (Tim)

Gold Parallel (#/2020)
283 Tomas Nido - Mets

1989 #1 Prospect
3 Wander Franco - Rays (gcrl)
26 Daulton Varsho - Diamondbacks
 
Decades' Best
3 Early Wynn - Indians (Tim)
37 Roger Clemens - Red Sox
46 John Smoltz - Braves (JW)
 
1985 35th Anniversary
3 Yoshi Tsutsugo - Rays (Jon)
10 Jackie Robinson - Dodgers (Andy)
26 Dwight Gooden - Mets
34 Ryan Howard - Phillies
48 Austin Meadows - Rays (Jon)
 
1985 35th Anniversary Chrome
1 Yordan Alvarez - Astros (Kerry)
12 Nick Castellanos - Reds
26 Andrew Benintendi - Red Sox (Zpop)
43 Trent Grisham - Padres (David)

No comments:

Post a Comment