Sunday, January 22, 2023

Trade Me Anything XVI: #6

What looks to be the final trade of TMA XVI comes from Timothy.  I don't know the guy, but I have to say that he has some of the most attractive handwriting I have ever seen.  Let's put it this way: His penmanship looks like what you might see on deceptively produced junk mail that's made to look like it's handwritten, but is actually a font.  
 
But I digress.  Let's see what's in this trade.

Giving:
All-Star Game Inserts of Paul Goldschmidt, Manny Machado, Aaron Judge, George Springer, Kyle Tucker, and Gerrit Cole

Getting:
2022 Update Cards from my Want List
Alright, down to five left to find.
Aramis Ramirez Donruss Jersey Relic
He's one of those "Yeah, I guess he was on the Brewers" guys.
A Pile of Brewers
 Traditionally I show off five of my favorites when I receive a big pile like this.  Here we go.
 
5. 1994 Fleer Dave Nilsson
Dependable Australian catcher, an All-Star by default during the dismal late 1990s.  Interesting action shot.
4. 2022 Donruss Omar Narvaez Lady Liberty Parallel
I really liked this guy.  We're going to miss him here in Milwaukee.
3. 2022 Topps Holiday Willy Adames Metallic Parallel
More snow on this card than we've gotten this year.  My garage is full of tube sleds.  All of them... worthless.  We love Adames, too, and we're all glad he's still here.
2. 1986 Donruss Cecil Cooper
Thing I learned today from the back of this card: Cecil's middle name is Celester.
1. 1975 Topps Brewers Team Card
You mean to tell me that they couldn't get my man in the second row from the front office a Brewers windbreaker?  They just let him into the team photo in that loud plaid suit?

All great stuff!  Thanks for the cards, Timothy, and sorry for the delay, your package is in the mail tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment