Sunday, January 15, 2023

$15 Scumbucket Grab Bag 1.0

It's been a long time since doing one of these.  We're talking pre-COVID.  But yes, the SCUMBUCKET is back.
 
Here's the deal.  I am offering some cards at a set price of $15.00.  If no one takes me up on my offer, I add something to the pile.  Whenever someone wants to, they can claim the whole lot.  Alternatively, they can decide to wait everyone else out, hope no one else stakes a claim, and watch it grow.  (Yeah,  know, the bucket used to be $10, but those USPS prices, tho.)
 
All you have to do to claim the pile is state your intent to do so in the comments.  
 
Here we go!
 
THE PILE
 
Mario Lemieux Leaf Hat Trick Artists Insert and Jeremy Roenick Donruss Special Print (#/20,000)

What, we're starting with hockey?  I don't even recognize this blog anymore.
Have at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment