Sunday, November 27, 2022

Bidding Under the Influence #20

Date: November 4, 2022
Time of Bid: 10:07:01 PM
Card: 2002-03 Hoops Hot Prospects #HM-CM Corey Maggette Hot Materials Jersey Relic  
Price: $0.99 (+$1.50 Shipping)
What Was I Thinking?:
Bucks Legend?  Yeah, right.
Duke stud?  Eff that, I hate Duke.
He helped Milwaukee get rid of Dan Gadzuric?  Okay, let's go with that.
I don't have a lot of basketball jersey cards.  In fact, I can't think of one offhand that's in my collection.  A peek into the relic binder might change that, but I'm not counting on it.  Maybe there are a couple of Bucks cards floating around.
Maybe I can just relish the fact that he once made Mr. K (not Coach K anymore) very angry for leaving the team before graduating.  I can live with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment