Sunday, May 12, 2019

CC: Still Unearthing in 2019

One of the documents that was lost in the digital fire was my CC Sabathia checklist. I'm probably not going to catalog the entire collection again, but I'd still like to add new cards to it. There aren't many places to look for something different and new depicting CC as a Brewer. Basically, there are 1/1's that are probably sealed in packs somewhere, and there are the 2009 Topps Unique jumbo patches. One of them appeared on eBay a few weeks ago, and yesterday it arrived all the way from Taiwan.  

2009 Topps Unique Jumbo Patch #UJR-CS (37/40)
  

I believe this makes me the owner of 7 of the 40 cards made. I was able to find serial copies 01, 03, 04, 06, 10, 37, and 40. It's a fun way to carry on the memory of that exciting 2008 season.

No comments:

Post a Comment